Chinese New Year 2017

Happy Chinese New Year - Celestial Web


Happy New Year! While most Americans don't celebrate this is a great time to get a second chance at all those New Year's resolutions that we've already messed up. :)

The New Year comes with many many old traditions but I think the most fitting for all is the practice of sweeping the house - this is generally a 'spring cleaning' if you will. Sweeping the house sweeps out the bad, and leaves room for the good to come in!
I know when my house gets cluttered, both in my physical house and in my mind and body house, there is little room for the good that might show up... and potentially be turned away just because there is no room.

I want to use this New Year as a time of reflection, and to declutter both my home and renew my spirit. To look at things I'm doing that are no longer serving me and replace them with some self-care, love, and things that do serve me well.

My crystals and oils picks: Serenity, and Amethyst.
Amethyst is great for finding balance and letting those negative vibes go.
Serenity... is just ahhhhh. :) I also love Grapefruit for it's stimulating scent that gets me moving.

I will say I totally failed at the declutter of our home this year. I've got many projects going on and bits and pieces of each are scattered everywhere there is a flat surface. I will get that in balance tho'... probably before the coming full moon. Hopefully.

As in everything, give yourself grace.
Peace and light.

No comments